- With effect from Monday 29th April 2013, our postal address will be changing to : Surrey County Council, 3rd Floor Commissioning, Quadrant Court, 35 Guildford Road, Surrey, GU22 7QQ tel:0208 541 8719
Welcome to the Surrey Supporting People websiteWe want this website to enable people to know more about the Supporting People Programme in Surrey, the services it funds, how to access them, and how to get involved in the programme.
Who is the website for?People who use housing related support services and those who may want to.
The website is for people who want to find out more about the Supporting People Programme in Surrey. It is for people who want to find out about services in their area; carers and friends who want to find out more on behalf of somebody they support.
What sort of information can you get?
- Find out what service are available, to who and where. Search the ‘Service Directory’ on the left
- Find out about the Surrey Supporting People Team and what they do. Click on ‘About Us’ on the left.
- Find about upcoming events. Click on ‘ Training & Events’ on the left.
This is just a sample of what is on the site, so please have a look around. If you can’t find what you need you can get in touch with us using the ‘Contact us’ button at the top. You can also call us or write to us. Our telephone number and address is on the ‘About Us’ page.
Service ProvidersThe website will continue to be for providers who deliver housing related support in Surrey. We carry out a lot of our communication and consultation via the website and will continue to do so. So please make sure that you have a look at the site to make sure that you don’t miss anything.
What sort of information can you get?
- Find out about Supporting People Events. Click on ‘ Training & Events’ on the left
- Check the ‘Notice Board’ for updates and the latest news
- Upload PI returns via ‘e – transactions’ (Login required)
- Start discussions with colleagues using the Discussion page (Login required)
- Download remittance schedules via ‘e- transactions’ (Login required)
Partners, Stakeholders and everybody else who has an interest‘Supporting People’ is a partnership programme with Health, Probation and the 11 districts and boroughs.
In addition, many other organisations and people contribute to the programme and benefit from the way that it works. For example the Police, voluntary organisations, Citizens Advice Bureaux, youth organisations, charitable organisations, and so on.
The programme would not function without the co-operation of all of these organisations. This website is also here to provide you with up to date information about the programme and provide the opportunity to make contact with key stakeholders, ask questions and to find out about key events that are being held.
Please help us to improve our website – if you have any comments or would like to suggest improvements please let us know. You can do this by clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ button at the top of this page, or you can telephone us on 0208 541 8719.
For Information on what is acceptable use of this website please refer to our User Acceptance Policy.
If you would like to receive information posted on the website in other languages or in another format such as large print, Braille or on audio tape, please contact us on 0208 541 8719 .
Information on website security - Usernames and passwords are used to access restricted areas of the Supporting People website and provide a basic level of security. Data is not encrypted. Our server handles the access and is considered to be very secure. No cookies are sent to the browser and none of the authentication credentials are cached by the server. It is important that you only share your login and password with authorised members of your organisation. If you think that your login and password is no longer secure contact us immediately. We can withdraw access for the old login & password and issue you with a new one.
If you have any other queries on security please get in touch with us and we will be happy to answer them for you.